Has anyone heard about this tablet?

SteveInsane

Apr 19, 2011
Hi. I'm new to the forum's and I've been doing some Android Tablet research and found this:

8 Inch Android 2.2 Tablet PC with VIA 8650 CPU, Sensitive Touch Screen - US$114.90 : Euogo.com

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about that tablet. It's a good price for me and I like the white color and design. I'm also very skeptical though, because there aren't any video's or reviews that I could look at. There aren't any picture's of the home screen either, so I may have to assume it's most likely the same as any other android tab. I would like to see a video of it to see if there is any lag when moving it or anything of that nature. Also, if you have any Android tablet recommendations, I'm all ears, as long as it's at a very reasonably low price, cause I'm on a very tight budget. Help is very much needed. Thank you in advance!

Vincent D

Apr 19, 2011
Hi. I'm new to the forum's and I've been doing some Android Tablet research and found this:

8 Inch Android 2.2 Tablet PC with VIA 8650 CPU, Sensitive Touch Screen - US$114.90 : Euogo.com

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about that tablet. It's a good price for me and I like the white color and design. I'm also very skeptical though, because there aren't any video's or reviews that I could look at. There aren't any picture's of the home screen either, so I may have to assume it's most likely the same as any other android tab. I would like to see a video of it to see if there is any lag when moving it or anything of that nature. Also, if you have any Android tablet recommendations, I'm all ears, as long as it's at a very reasonably low price, cause I'm on a very tight budget. Help is very much needed. Thank you in advance!

hi there
this is just a trail reply

Vincent D

Apr 19, 2011

good, i would like to remind you that the tablet you saw is of nonebrand, you have to be aware of that because the quality and after sales service are of poor ensurance.
btw, i am a low-end tablet manufacturer, lol