Having trouble with my Freescale MID FR-809

Nov 28, 2010
So yesterday I was playing around with my APAD, and it started getting hotter than usual and all of the sudden it had turned off. Has there been any known instance of one of these overheating? I've had this since Christmas and it's worked pretty good (besides the touchscreen problems and USB problems and such). And unfortunately it's not working at all...Won't even turn on or anything. I'm just wondering if there have been any other instances of this or if it's just me.

Last edited:

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
I have had two of your model tablet burn up within 3 hours of use!, I got them for me and my son from *************** in Shenzhen, China, I paid 175.00 each. I returned them to China for 40.00 bucks more. The seller received them back Feb 13th, it is now April 10th,no refund or new tablets, they will not even respond any longer to my emails, These guys are the biggest thieves in China, they do not honor their posted warranty, I hope you don't have to send yours back, you will probably get the same crappy customer service we are getting! Good luck, at least yours is still working right?

Nov 28, 2010
Unfortunately I do. Hopefully their customer service is a hell of a lot better than what you've experienced. I wonder if they will fix the touchscreen problem, too...I got mine from a China Wholesale site, Indeedbuy.com. Anybody know how good they are with returns?

Oh and if you read through everything you'd see that it doesn't work. Haha.