HcH's Uberoid [rooted] [market] [10-nov-2010]

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Alright, laming@home now, try executing this code MrHabaki:

setenv gsensor_axis 0,1,1,-1,2,1

Hope this helps you! Please let me know, I'll test the G-Sensor soon with some game or app cause I DON'T WANT ANY BUG in Uberoid! Did you experience problems using the g-sensor in other apps/games as well ?

MrHabaki

Oct 25, 2010
Okay, thanks, now my G-sensor is fine again ;) Never thought it was so easy, just type this command in a shell :D But now I know Zombie Duckhunt don't work on flytouch :(

About your question: Yes, g-sensor also had issues with screen rotation before, I had to turn device counterclockwise to flip screen, instead of clockwise like it is normal (and useful). As I use home++ I didn't notice earlier, as this will only use landscape mode for me...

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Dear MrHabaki, thanks for testing this solution. I'm not quite sure how this problem did sneak in the ROM. When you turn the device, the button must be pointed down, does the g-sensor respond to that gesture correctly ? or you needed to turn the device with the button up in order to change orientation ? I'm afraid there won't be a fixed Uberoid ROM with this included, I've almost sold mine as it finally runs perfect I don't care about it anymore :) strange but true. I'm now onto the development of the SmartQ7, which is way more complicated and more powerful than the FlyTouch (at least at some points more powerful). You can check out my board @ -=[HcH's TechKnow]=-, also for Uberoid support!

Magazba

May 3, 2011
uberoid1.jpg

uberoid2.jpg

Quick overview:

This rom is faster and completer than the standard rom. Also this includes loads of extra apps and games which run fine on a FlyTouch. Please keep in mind that this rom could work great on a Eken m003 and ePad generic models, but it's tested with a Gome FlyTouch! For this rom is a lot of attention spent on speed, stability and functionality. This rom is thoroughly tested, if someone finds a bug, please post the bug description in this thread.

CaffeineMark 3.0 Results: 433

Changelog:

0.4c by HcH
*New bootscreen
*New hintscreen
*New bootloader
*New background
-removed com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup
-removed ADW.Launcher_v111_standalone_donut
-removed i9Home
-removed com.aac.cachemate.demo
-removed jqsoft.apps.mysettings
-removed com.estrongs.android.taskmanager
*added some new desktop shortcuts/icons
*scriptcmd changed version and some names
*fixed SD card corruption after hibernation problem, scriptcmd setenv hibernation_ui yes = no
*scriptcmd setenv modem3g_ui no
*scriptcmd setenv pppoe_ui no
*scriptcmd setenv bluetooth_ui no
*scriptcmd setenv vibra_enable 0
+upgraded sensor driver to official flytouch 2.0.0_105
+upgraded system driver to official flytouch 2.0.0_105
+upgraded battery driver to official flytouch 2.0.0_105
+upgraded host file for malware/adblocking
+[game] Air Attack Lite 3.0.6
+[game] Air Control 1.0.7
+[game] Jewels 1.7.2
+[game] Little Python 1.1.0
+[game] Tap and Furious 1.0.4
+[game] ThrottleCopter
+[game] Robo Defense 1.2.0
+[game] Tank Ace 1944 1.0.5
+[game] Zen Table Tennis 1.0.2
+[app] Advanced Task Killer Pro 1.9.5
+[app] Android VNC build 20100819
+[app] Battery Booster
+[app] CacheMate for Root Users 2.6.3
+[app] CoolReader 0.7.0.0
+[app] Documents To Go 2.500
+[app] Dolphin Browser 2.5.0
+[app] Free Memory Lite 2.4.4
+[app] Logmein Ignition Pro Android 1.1.96
+[app] Meridian-hacked 0220
+[app] Remote Desktop 1.9.0
+[app] Quick Settings 1.9.7_p2
+[optional app] SetCPU v2.04 (in local_disk\setcpu_2.04-signed.apk ) [incl. frequencies file on device!*]
+added 16 different wallpapers

* The frequencies file has the right overclock settings for the Flytouch to run 400Mhz, run
SetCPU and select the last option, read settings from .txt file, increase speed as you wish!

DOWNLOAD: Download Flytouch.1.9.99.v4c.256MB HcH.7z (103MB)

Can I use this firmware on my tablet? His settings are WMT2.1.2_05 via wm8505 256mb 2gb, it is very similar to Flytouch but I think it is generic, because I bought in dealextreme.

sorry for my English, I used the google translator