Hello all I am having problems and need help

kiliangirl

May 11, 2012
Hi, I have an android M70007T Series Android OS 2.2 kernel 2.6.32 build number V1.2.2 and when I turn it on the android comes up and thats it. It will not do anything else at all I have tried the reset button on the side but all it seems to do is power it off.
Any suggestion with what I should do or can can will be greatly appreciated

J

jimbo7630

I found this on another Forum, so I can't vouch for it.

"
Originally Posted by Mike Biddell
Does anyone have any experience with this Android Tablet? It will not boot ot the desktop. It sticks at the android robot.

Does this mean that the operating system has been corrupted?

It's Android 2.2 kernel 2.6.32 and build V 1.1.1

Is recovery via a bootable SD card? If so, where do I find the OS software?

Any help would be appreciated.

If anyone else has this problem, I have re-installed the OS. Format a micro SD card. Then find your OS for your tablet. I found a user modified OS called "M7007t_WesB_Hybrid". This is an archive .rar, so unzip it first. This creates two files "FirmwareInstall" and "wmt_scriptcmd". Put these two files on the root of the SD card, NOT IN A FOLDER.

Now put the SD card ino your tablet and hold down the "home" button at the same time as pushing the power on button (the home button is the square one on the front of the unit) Keep holding the home button until you see a message about Andorid updating. The OS will then be re-installed and when complete, remove the SD card, and you automatically go into the normal boot sequence. Then off you go. Keep the SD card somewhere safe for next time (hopefully there wont be a next time)."

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello kiliangirl, congratulations on your new M70007T and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you get that tablet working properly. Good luck!