Hello all,I am looking for help

ford100e

Feb 23, 2012
Hello all i really need some help with buying a tablet

My main criteria is.

7" ANDROID Tablet

Android APP Market (Pre Installed)

internal sim card Port/slot (Not dongle)

this is to carry out my job where i have to import data back to our office while on the move

can anyone recommend one Please

thanks Graham

mamawm

Dec 24, 2011
The Acer a100 fills all those requirements.

Sent from my A100 using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Graham, welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Discussions section for you, That's the best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations Good luck!

jaramilloxx

Feb 23, 2012
I'm very satisfied with my Huawei Mediapad. So far I've not had any trouble. It seems to meet your requirements. And you can ad 32Gig memory.

juhni

Dec 5, 2011
Check out the galaxy note. Other than that galaxy tab 7, mediapad, s7, a100.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
If you need a very price efficient solution but still a quality tablet that need your specs you might want to look at W1107. You should be able to get that below $200.

mamawm

Dec 24, 2011
i'm going to give you a link so that you can do a little comparison shopping so to speak. Phone Arena - Phone News, Reviews and Specs . just click on the "tablets" tab at the top of the page and then select tablet finder. from there you can scroll down and enter the min and max screen size ( i put in 7 for min and 8 for max) and it brought up 2 pages of tablets. then just click on whatever you're interested in and it will pull up the specs for that tablet.

nullmanlife

Feb 25, 2012
hi...guys please help me,,

i have a wm8650 tablet with andoid 2.2!

how can update or upgrade my android version 2.2 to android version 2.3?