Hello all!

dgzcan

Nov 12, 2011
I just joined this forum...my first ever!

I own an Android HTC phone and am very happy with it.

I'm looking for a tablet to complement my phone - preferably one with an external keyboard or docking station.

I'm not in a huge hurry to get one but more than likely will get one before the spring of 2012.

I find I use my phone for reading articles and downloaded pdf's but find the screen to be too small. I thought about getting an e-reader but quickly moved on since there appears to be no back light. Reading black text on a grey screen just doesn't do it for me.

Looking forward to seeing what suggestions others can offer.

Glad to be on board!

Regards

dgzcan

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, welcome aboard. Nice to have you here as a member of Android Tablets. There are a lot of great new tablets coming out shortly, so not being in a hurry is a good thing. I started out the same way, but after a few weeks reading about what people were doing with their tablets, I couldn't even wait for one to be delivered. I drove to the store and came home with one an hour later.:) The best place on this forum for "shopping" information is the Android Tablet Discussions section. Just click the link and you'll be magically transported there. Have fun!:cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Ellas, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here with us at Android Tablets.