Hello all

lovebooks

Jan 13, 2012
Hello to everyone and I hope this message finds you all well! I am a new ( if slightly disgruntled) owner of a MID tablet. My main purpose of this tablet is so that I may acess my Google books for myself and my young children. I come to these forums to try to figure out the problems I have with this silly thing. Thanks to you all in advance!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Lovebooks, welcome aboard and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice of you to join us as a new member of the forum. If you know the brand of tablet you have, look down the main forum page ( http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/ ) until you find the section that covers your tablet. Then click the link for that section and look through the threads already there to see if any of them deals with a problem you're having. If so, join the discussion, otherwise start a new thread to ask your question. If you don't know the brand of tablet you have, click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A to try to identify your tablet or to ask questions about it. Have fun with your new tablet.