Hello Android Users!

diamondz

Aug 14, 2012
I am new to the site, but I am here because I need help. I have the Tivax Mitraveler 7 inch tablet for my neice..She put a password on it and forgot what it was ,because she kept changing it and now it's locked out asking for my email address, which it will not accept. Is there a way to override it or reset it? Thanks for any help or if someone could direct me to the right place I would be thankful. Thanks!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello diamondz, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. I'm moving your thread there for you. More people with your tablet are likely to join the discussion there and try to help you out. Good luck!

diamondz

Aug 14, 2012
Thanks for moving it. I purchased 2 of these for my neice and nephew..I set them up and shipped them off as birthday gifts. I setup google acounts just to set them up..but it seems like i never verified the google accounts and it was deleted..so now, trying to log in via email wont work.