Hello Everyone I am a Tablet Virgin and need help :)

Debvap

Nov 9, 2011
Hello Everyone

I have been given a sa8 Cotex (Mid) 7in Tablet as an anniversary pressie from my Husband..However I feel like smashing the thing off the wall ! I have an iphone which I love dearly but Hubby thought this would be better for my eyesight :cool: I cannot get decent apps and the amazon market is only for the US it says , also the tablet guide was crap, very basic and I honestly dont know what I am doing I want a screen saver if possible and also my tablet is not recognised when I usb it to my PC as İ wanted to add pictures and music ? is there a dummy tablet guide anywhere so I can do this bit by bit İ never had any probs with my İphone so this Tablet is seriously getting on my nerves !! My iphone is jailbroken is this possible with the Tablet ? İ just want to know how I can get decent apps without needing a telephone number ? and also how I can add a screen saver and move my apps about on the screen..Sorry its such a long winded new first post but I really really want to know how to use this !!

Thanks in advance, Debby
:eek: xxx

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Debbie, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on your anniversary gift. I'm going to move your thread over to the Android Tablet Q&A section of the forum where hopefully folks will come along and help you get things sorted out for the new tablet. Best wishes!