Hello everyone!!!

M4t3k

Oct 20, 2011
Since not so long I'm a proud owner of a Android tablet. My device is: Danew D-Slide 701R with Android 2.3.1 Ver 1.28. Here are some more detailed specs:
Processor-RK2918 Cortex A8 1.2GHZ
Momory-512 Mo
Ecran-7” multipoint (2 points)
Resolution-800x480
Connexion-Wifi b/g/n
Camera-0.3M (front)
Battery-3600 mAh Lion-Polymer
Connections: USB OTG, HDMI up to 1080p, micro-SD, jack 3.5mm
Dimensions-20.4x11.8x1.3 cm
Weight-353g

I know it's not a brand product but what do you guys think? Is it any good? and more importantly what are the chances getting some nice custom ROM for it because the pre-installed one is really annoying with all the useless apps.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, congratulations on the new tablet and welcome to the forum. I think the Rockchip Based section of the forum would be the best place for you to find out more about that tablet, so I'm moving your post there for you. Someone there should be able to help you out.

M4t3k

Oct 20, 2011
Hello, congratulations on the new tablet and welcome to the forum. I think the Rockchip Based section of the forum would be the best place for you to find out more about that tablet, so I'm moving your post there for you. Someone there should be able to help you out.

Much appreciated will check it out !! Cheers

M4t3k

Oct 20, 2011
Hi everyone again especially to all in this section of the forum. Continuing my hunt for assistance I wanted to ask for any suggestions on the rom I could possibly put on my device to start over in your opinion... or if not at least how can I get rid of the pre-installed annoying apps (I got the tablet as a gift from one of my business partners and it's full of the demos which keep asking to dl a payable version !!!!! Will really appreciate any help.