Hello! First time posting on a forum.

David1996

Jan 5, 2013
Hello everyone! I currently own a Motorola Electrify phone and have owned other android phones in the past. I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2 and so far am having a great time with it. I also purchased a Sandisk 32gig micro sd card for the player so I could download games and movies, and have plenty of room for my music. I installed the micro sd card and it seems to be working fine. I was able to move some apps and games over to the card with the help of the "app 2 sd card" app. I purchased a movie and tried to download it and google play is telling me that there is not enough free space. Apparently I have about 271mb of internal memory left and the movie requires a little more than that. I can't figure out why it won't download straight to the sd card. I have gone through the settings menu and can't see anything that can help me. I guess I don't understand device storage exactly. I have 4.62 GB of total space, 271 MB of available space (for internal memory). I have 1.70 GB of available space for internal device storage, and 29.57 GB available space on sd card. I'm pretty good at math but this doesn't add up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi David, congratulations on your new Samsung Galaxy Player and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

David1996

Jan 5, 2013
Well after some research and reading through this forum and some others I figured out the solution to my problem. Thanks!