Hello forum people!

Sorceress

Aug 13, 2012
Hi,

We have been playing with an entry level tablet for awhile, so I finally decided to grab something for myself. I have been reading the good and bad of these things for weeks. I finally settled on a ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700. I expect it tomorrow.

Then I began reading up on different types of styluses. One of the links I followed brought me here. Anyway I ended up registering. I like the fact that this forum has a focus on tablets.

My current quest is finding quality appz I really need. Hopefully, ones designed for tablets and able to support the HD resolution on my tablet.
So don't mind me I am still learning. I am an avid reader and probably read more than post. However I do like to help people.

I consider myself more than a little savvy on PCs.

Thanks for allowing me to join this nice looking community!
$yes.gif

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Sorceress, welcome to the forum, nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Glad you decided to join us and that you're hoping to help people when you can. That's what the forum's all about. Congratulations on that TF700, I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!