Hello from cathaven

cathaven

Dec 21, 2011
Just joined the forum, which I happened upon while searching for information on how to get started with my A1CS 220 tablet. I bought a refurbished one from A1CS on eBay & while it does have an instruction manual, it doesn't really have any sort of what to do first guide. So far, I've worked out where to plug in the power adapter & have put the tablet on charge. Tried to turn it on, but it looks as if it doesn't do anything until charged up. Either that, or I have a faulty one, as nothing happens when I press the power switch.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Hopefully it will work great once it gets a charge. In the meantime, welcome to the forum, glad to have you here!

Cheers,
Peter

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

cathaven

Dec 21, 2011
Thanks. It's a steep learning curve for one who is used to windows. I eventually found the power switch. LOL
Now I have it logged on to my wireless network, I'm trying, with little luck, to work out how to explore files on the other computers on the network.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Glad to see it was just a matter of getting it charged up.