Hello from Derbyshire, England

supermuse

Nov 26, 2012
Hi Everybody,

I've just ordered my first Android tablet from Amazon. I'm new to Android and tablets so I've joined this forum so i can get all the information I need ready for when my new tablet arrives. The link and the spec of the tablet i have ordered is below:

A1CS FUSION5 HD Tablet PC - 10.1" IPS Screen - 1280 * 800 SCREEN - BLUETOOTH - Android 4.0 ICS - 1GB RAM - 16GB STORAGE - 2160p: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

CPU Allwinner A10 GPU Mali400 FSB 1.2GHz OS Android 4.0 ICS Memory 1GB DDR3 Nandflash 16GB Extended TF card; support TF card up to 32GB max LCD Display 10.1 inch IPS capacitive screen, 1280*800 Support WIFI (802.11 a/b/g/n) 3G support external 3G module (Supports E1750 unlocked dongle - other dongles may work) Camera Dual camera, Front camera 0.3MP and rear 2.0MP I/O ports Mini USB port, Headphone Jack, TF card slot Touch Screen 10 points capacitive touch screen Audio Built in speaker Built-in MIC LED indicators Power; charging Key-press Power on/off Menu, Back, Home Max battery time Wifi on: approx 4-5 hours Battery capacity 6600mA/h Skype Support video chat online Audio format MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG, APE, FLAC etc Video AVI, RM, RMVB, MKV, FLV, MP4, 3GP, DAT, MOV, TS, TP, VOB, MPEG, ASF, M2TS etc Ebook txt, fb2, pdb, pdf Image JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF Flash Support Flash 11.0 Other applications Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, MSN, Skype, Yahoo, Angry Birds, Ninja and thousands of FREE APPs Google Play etc. Weight 450g Size 266.6 * 176.6*9.3 mm Bluetooth Support Languages Multi-languages

Has anybody on this forum had any dealings with this tablet?

Thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi supermuse, congratulations on your new A1CS Fusion 5 tablet and welcome to the forum. While you're waiting for the tablet to arrive, you'd probably benefit from reading: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-one-guide-how-start-your-android-tablet.html Then, click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section, and read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. I'm also moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people with that tablet are likely to join the discussion. That section would probably be the best one to post any questions you might have in the future. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!