Hello & HELP

yellowfairy

Aug 11, 2011
Hi all,
i'm a newbie at android tablets, and i'd like to say hello and pick your brains please. If anybody can help that would be great. I have just received a Google Android OS, (second hand) but unfortunately i have no guide book with it, can anybody suggest where i may be able to obtain one please as i am going round in circles trying to make head or tales of this new little wonder. Thank-you :rolleyes:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum yellowfairy. In order to help, we'll need to know what tablet you have.

yellowfairy

Aug 11, 2011
Hi firstly thank-you for trying to help me, all i have on the box is. Operating system: Google Android OS
RAM 256MB DDR2 800 Mhz plus other info. I did try to find out through this forum but the image they have up to guide me i cannot get on my screen and am not sure how to find it. On the back of the machine i have Model No. M - 002. I don't know if this is of any help to you?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm moving your post to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Hopefully someone there will see it, recognize your tablet, and be able to help you.

Last edited: