Hello, I am new to one of these devices and I need HELP!!!!!!

bronwyn

Jun 10, 2011
Hi,

My name is Bronwyn and I live near Newcastle, on the coast just up from Sydney, Australia.

I have just bought a rk2818sdk, Google android tablet thing from ebay. It is my very first purchase of one of these things and after a bit of reasearch thought this one would be good and sort of basic for me. Boy, was I wrong. I cant even figure out how to get my home computer to recognise it. I have been sitting here at this computer for about 3 hours and getting frustrated.

If there is anyone out there who could help me, I would be forever greatful to hear from you.

:eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Bronwyn,
Welcome to the Android tablets forum. I personally can't help with your tablet, but I'm pretty sure that if you post specific questions here Rockchip RK2818 Tablets , someone will try to help you.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Welcome. Yup, head over to thays section and the members there will help ya out on your device specific question.

adriatus

Mar 31, 2011
hi bronwyn
Welcome to the Android tablets forum.
Can you tell me what model you have-is it an irobot/moonse/M8001B?There are many variations & its important to know exactly which one you have !!

I have one & had similar probs which I managed to sort.
Most probs are driver related if your computer cant see it.
Let me know which one you have & maybe I can help!

abhigoku10

Nov 4, 2011
hey guys i am new to this rk2818sdk tablet with firmware version 2.1 and kernel version 2.6.25 root @zsctc-desktop#208 how to upgrade this or connect to internet its not getting connected to open market it gives error as there is no network connection retry so help me :(

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Abhigoku, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us at Android Tablets as a new member. Your other post requesting help for your tablet is posted in the correct location for someone with that tablet to see it. Hopefully, someone will reply soon and help you out.