Hello to all & in need of assistance....

MrBlvdCruiser

Jun 1, 2012
New to this forum & actually have a M/C forum on delphi so know how these things work!
Wanted to say hello & i will be looking around as i am in need of assistance with a UPAD my wife gave me for Xmas2012...I know it ain't the best one out there but at the time it served it's purpose but now i am experiencing screen & total app lockups at times along with other stuff so started deleting not needed apps & such but now i have pics I cannot delete & when i go to market place some apps are just not able to be downloaded for this tablet & need to upgrade OS...says it has..kernel version 2.6.34 android version AOSP???...I love my Droid Tablet & want to update it to the newest like ice cream or whatever it is compatable with...i hope someone has some info out there & mind you i am somewhat computer savvy but not an ITT guy....Thanks to any & all with help....

MrBlvdCruiser

Jun 1, 2012
Kool BeANS & A BIG Thank you~!! I was told i actually have a ZT-180 if that makes any difference but whatever the case may be i hope to get some info about this..:cool:
New to this forum & actually have a M/C forum on delphi so know how these things work!
Wanted to say hello & i will be looking around as i am in need of assistance with a UPAD my wife gave me for Xmas2012...I know it ain't the best one out there but at the time it served it's purpose but now i am experiencing screen & total app lockups at times along with other stuff so started deleting not needed apps & such but now i have pics I cannot delete & when i go to market place some apps are just not able to be downloaded for this tablet & need to upgrade OS...says it has..kernel version 2.6.34 android version AOSP???...I love my Droid Tablet & want to update it to the newest like ice cream or whatever it is compatable with...i hope someone has some info out there & mind you i am somewhat computer savvy but not an ITT guy....Thanks to any & all with help....

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Since it's a fairly new tablet I was guessing it was a ZT-280. Now, for the same reason I'm guessing it's a ZT-180 Generation 2 and I'm going to move it again. This one will be easier since we're only going about an inch from where you are now.:eek: If anyone hollers at you for being in the wrong place, just tell them Spider did it.:rolleyes: