Hello

zgemb0

Sep 1, 2012
Well, hello there, android freaks and connoisseurs, this is my first post.
For a while now I've been meaning to get one of these bargain China-made tablets for my missus, and that's how I ran into this forum.

I'm on a lookout for a 7 or 8 inch tablet, dual core, price range around 150-ish USD. Onda Vi30 is high up on my list, as well as ainols (fire or aurora II, since fire is still rather hard to get). Pipo U1 is good, but lacks HDMI and that's a no-no for me. If anyone has any other tablet to suggest, I'd appreciate that.

As for Chinese-based vendors, spemall appears to be the only one worth buying from; aliexpress and others appear to go mute and deaf once you give them money...

I'm open for all suggestions from fellow board members with experience in these matters.

TIA

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello zgemb0, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

kingbrowne

Apr 24, 2012
Hi Zgemb0, from what i have seen it looks that you have done your homework and that you really require little or no help from us. You have narrow your choice down to two of the better units and your chosen vendor is also a good one.

Go in peace my son and be happy.