Hello

outback

Jan 17, 2013
hello from outback australia . about myself , obviously i live in outback ozz . am in the process of purchasing a nook tablet , and have very little knowledge on how to operate , them , will be looking for help , as you probably know B&N will not allow people outside the US to purchase there material , i hope someone can help , show me how to download from other sites , i am very new to tablet world , if you suggest i root a tablet , i would probably take it outside , put it on the chopping block , and give it a good belt with the axe, works with the chickens, thanks folks , time to browse the site

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Outback, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. If you have any questions specific to that Nook tablet, just click this link to the Nook forum and ask away. Enjoy the forum and your new tablet. While you're waiting for the tablet, you might want to check out http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-one-guide-how-start-your-android-tablet.html for information on the care and feeding of a new tablet.