hello!

HrH_QoD

May 17, 2013
just found this site...and I really hope someone can help me with my new Nextbook 7....ready to send it back!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi HrH_QoD , congratulations on your NextBook 7 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. Sorry to hear you're having problems with the tablet. I'm moving your thread to the E Fun Tablets forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

myzoo

Apr 6, 2011
Good morning, I have a nextbook8 se and some of my apps show my device is not compatible
How can i fix this ? Also it freezes a lot, like i had to restart this 3 times
Have g tab not had this problem in the past. Jellybean 4.1.1
If this is normal i will retuen it
Thank you Jaye

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Some brands of tablets have not been tested or authorized by either the developer or by Google for some apps. Sometimes you can find it from alternative sources but there is still no way to tell if it will work properly. Most major brand tablets have fewer of those issues.

myzoo

Apr 6, 2011
Thank you, is nextbook a tablet with know problems, running Jellybean 4.1.1. Can I upgrade it ? would that help? It it the United Airlines App. I travel a lot. finnaly was able to load my bank app.
I know the United app does not always work correctly on my phone.
Also words with friends loads funky on both my tablets, is this a setting? My gTab is Tegra, the nextbook is Jellybean. I am thinking it is words but wirks fine on both phones.
I am sorry for all the questions but don't want to miss out on my return time if I have to.

Thank you Jaye