Hello

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Andrew, congratulations on your new Samsung tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

angeldust1604

Jul 9, 2013
hi i am new here i was wondering if anyone has ever dealt with didobuys/hugedeals ltd/fareastpaladin supposedly based in cardiff as I am taking them to court over a tablet pc that was faulty and they wanted to charge me £15 to replace it after many messages through ebay from me and many messages that mostly were copied and pasted each time from them I have had no choice but to take them to court just waiting for a date now they have no customer service skills and have tried to rip loads of people off and the person i spoke to "louis" (i doubt this is he real name as his english leaves a lot to be desired) is since finding himself being taken to court saying that the screws were removed and the warranty ticket is broken lol this made me laugh as before court action was taken they told me they had looked into why the tablet wasnt working and told me that the battery was at fault so surely that means they took it apart to look at it. if anyone else has has dealings with them please let me i dont want anyone else to go through what i have, they have had alot of negative feedback for the same thing on ebay too many thanks xxx

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Sarah, congratulations on your new Samsung and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.

angeldust1604

Jul 9, 2013
Hi Angeldust, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Acer Aspire. Due to all the complaints, DidoBuy was removed from our list of Supporting Vendors several months ago. Enjoy the forum!
where are all the complaints about them or discussions lol i want to get them shut down as they are scamming loads of people by selling faulty pc tablets many thanks karen x

angeldust1604

Jul 9, 2013
Karen, Supporting Vendors of Android Tablets get a forum of their own and that's where most of the complaints were. Unfortunately for your purposes, that entire forum was deleted when they were removed as a Supporting Vendor.
ok well thanks Spider hopefully when I go to court I will have enough evidence to get my money back and shut them down xxxxx