Help....7015 won't stat

ladyharley

Dec 16, 2011
I bought this tablet in November 2010. It was fine. I did upgrade to 7015A in about December. I still had no problems it worked great. I put this tablet on the desk for about 3 weeks. I just went to start it, pushing the silver button... nothing. I thought the battery went dead and plugged it in.... still nothing. The orange light was on, charging and now green after about 15 minutes... but it still won't start up. Tried plugging in the USB cable to see if anything would happen, nothing. I pushed the reset button, nothing.:mad:

Any suggestions how to get this up and running again??

ladyharley

Dec 16, 2011
just a title correction from typo :)

I bought this tablet in November 2010. It was fine. I did upgrade to 7015A in about December. I still had no problems it worked great. I put this tablet on the desk for about 3 weeks. I just went to start it, pushing the silver button... nothing. I thought the battery went dead and plugged it in.... still nothing. The orange light was on, charging and now green after about 15 minutes... but it still won't start up. Tried plugging in the USB cable to see if anything would happen, nothing. I pushed the reset button, nothing.:mad:

Any suggestions how to get this up and running again??