HELP!! Can anyone identify these two tablets?

MicaelB

Apr 10, 2014
HELP!! Can anyone identify these two tablets so i can reset them with the right button combo. All the regular (power - vol+...etc) do not work.
here's what ive got in the way of info so far:
Tablet 1:
$7” Android Tablet with Latest Android 4.0 Software and Access to Android App Market &#8211.jp$IMAG1278.jpg$IMAG1279.jpg
Revolutionary 7? Android 4 Tablet Including Nationwide Delivery | DealOffer
Revolutionary 7? Android 4 Tablet Including Nationwide Delivery

Tablet 2:
$IMAG1274.jpg$IMAG1275.jpg
This Tablet has on screen:
Android OS
Kernel 2.6.32
Build Number V1.3.0

Thx guys...

MicaelB

Apr 10, 2014
I cannot get to the 'About' section. The tablets are stuck in a bootloop. They don't load up. the 1st Tablet wont reset past the green android character with the red triangle on its stomach, The 2nd one is stuck on a screen with a little android character in the middle of the screen with the info (Android OS,Kernel 2.6.32',Build Number V1.3.0) on the bottom right of the screen. :confused:

$IMAG1280.jpg

Last edited:

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Without identifying marks of any kind, it's going to take a lot of trial and error to find the right key combination to get into the tablet. There are no manufacturer logos on either tablet, which is why I asked for the "About" info.

sternrulez

Sep 20, 2012
Well, I'm 90% sure the 2nd tab is a Kobe. The one I had was the tab from hell, and when following the directions online to unbrick it, I couldn't get the button next to the slider in your first pic working again... :-(

Anyway, hope that helps somewhat :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk