Help connecting 7 inch Wopad V7+ Android 2.3 Vimicro VC882 Cortex A8 MID 5-Point Capa

bceltic

Dec 12, 2011
[h=1]7 inch Wopad V7+ Android 2.3 Vimicro VC882 Cortex A8 MID 5-Point Capacitive WiFi/HDMI (CN107339)[/h]

Hello, Im trying to connect this tablet to my computer network or wifi, and cant seem to do it? I tried connecting via usb, but the tablet didnt come with any disc, and computer can not find hardware to connect. Im on windows xp. Id like to get this done without having to ask one of my kids lol ( wanna keep it a surprise). any help appreciated! Thanks

TAMLAN

Dec 17, 2011
You should be able to connect if you have a wireless router. Under wireless and networks select wi-fi. It should search for your wireless router. If your router is secured, you will have to enter your password. I can get ours to connect, however the signal is not the best for some reason.....still trying to figure it out.

TheQCC

Dec 16, 2011
Connecting a Flytouch to a PC is fairly straight forward.
You need a Male A to Male A USB cable. About $10,00 from Amazon.com
Power down the tablet completely.
Plug in the USB cable.
Power on the tablet.
You should see a notification telling you USB connected. Draw down the notification bar and select Allow USB debugging and Connect to USB for file copying.
Windows XP will load the proper drivers and show the SD cards as separate drives.

As TAMLAN suggested, you can connect to the PC using WiFi.
Down load the file manager xplore or es explore from the Market.
Both apps have a LAN option to detect and shares on your Windows computers.
No USB cable required, just a bit of Windows file sharing knowledge.

QCC