Help! ePad only works when plugged in now.

Trin20t

Aug 20, 2011
I just got this tablet and already it's battery has failed.
Android says it's charged up and the battery icon shows it's charged.
But it won't turn on with the battery now. No green light,no power.
I have to use the tablet plugged in now. Any help? Anybody?:confused::confused::confused:

Aug 21, 2011
Hello usually 2 problems whats your tablet disco/po41 it can be the charger even though it's showing charged it might not be and charger is faulty,also it could be the firmware,if it's disco re-flash a different 1 if its po41 you can only reflash the 1 that is out at moment

JeffSmith

Nov 30, 2011
I'm having trouble with my battery as well - although I am sure it is do with the fact that the jack connection is no longer any good. I have to wiggle the charger jack plug about to get the green light to come on - and it doesn't stay connected for very long. It takes an age to get charged up. I got it back to 86% and then used it for 3hrs and it was flat as pancake - and I was not using the wifi connection - it was plugged directly into my router using the LAN cable.

I think the use of the straight-in jack plug is not a good design feature - it is too vulnerable especially when you use a tablet in your hands - not necessarily supported on a surface.