HELP!!..Error "item cannot be installed in your device's country"

dv2750ee

Dec 11, 2011
Dear Friends,

I am really pissed off coz of the error I am getting on Android market.
I am using GalaxyTab 10.1.
Network: VIVA Broadband (SIM card)

Whenever I try to install any free of try to purchase an app, I am getting error "Item cannot be installed in your device's country"
This issue started just few days before. I didnt try on a different network yet.
I have a Broadband dongle in which SIM is present, I can connect 5 devices to this dongle. When I connect Tab, internet works good. On accessing Android Market from Tab I receive the error.
If I put the SIM in Tab and restart it, sometime the problem goes away.
When the error comes up and I try to access market from web, it shows the same thing, infact the device name is "Grayed" out.

I tried resetting the Tab to factory settings, country on my google account is set to Bahrain, Time on Tab is set to Bahrain timezone, CC address of google checkout is of Bahrain.

May ppl are having this issue but no solution, I hope some of the experts here can guide.

Please help.

Thanks.

warrior047

Dec 21, 2011
Dear Friends,

I am really pissed off coz of the error I am getting on Android market.
I am using GalaxyTab 10.1.
Network: VIVA Broadband (SIM card)

Whenever I try to install any free of try to purchase an app, I am getting error "Item cannot be installed in your device's country"
This issue started just few days before. I didnt try on a different network yet.
I have a Broadband dongle in which SIM is present, I can connect 5 devices to this dongle. When I connect Tab, internet works good. On accessing Android Market from Tab I receive the error.
If I put the SIM in Tab and restart it, sometime the problem goes away.
When the error comes up and I try to access market from web, it shows the same thing, infact the device name is "Grayed" out.

I tried resetting the Tab to factory settings, country on my google account is set to Bahrain, Time on Tab is set to Bahrain timezone, CC address of google checkout is of Bahrain.

May ppl are having this issue but no solution, I hope some of the experts here can guide.

Please help.

Thanks.

From india and getting the same error...pls help

dv2750ee

Dec 11, 2011
Did you try installing the new version of android market?
with new version, the problem is with paid apps.
For free apps there is no issues in downloading.
give it a try.

dv2750ee

Dec 11, 2011
Also note that when you install the new version of Market, it will not overwrite the default Market, instead it will be installed as additional app.