Help Finding a tablet

MrRam

May 11, 2012
I was browsing redtabletpc and saw one tablet that had a sim card slot and also running 4.0 with a 1.5 Ghz and 1GB ram
I was wondering if there is any other Chinese tablet that compares to this one; the only reason I didn' buy that one was cause it only had 1 camera and dual camera was a must. Thanks!

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
I was browsing redtabletpc and saw one tablet that had a sim card slot and also running 4.0 with a 1.5 Ghz and 1GB ram
I was wondering if there is any other Chinese tablet that compares to this one; the only reason I didn' buy that one was cause it only had 1 camera and dual camera was a must. Thanks!

For dual camera tablets, Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition has front 0.3M pixel and back 2M webcam, IPS screen, 1G RAM, 16GB internal storage and IPS screen with 1024*768 resolution will satisfy all your needs.​

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
MrRam said:

Hi there are many tabs that have similar specs. Redtabletpc.com is a supporting vendor on this site & has good reviews, I rate them highly as they only sell genuine ( not unbranded oem) branded name tablets. You have shipping choices ( free is not always best) and they seem to be genuinely interested in good customer relations, rather than just grabbing your money & forgetting you exist. If this tab is what you want then my advice is compare specs with others on their site, make sure the features are important to you then see which one comes out most favourably & buy it. Its going to be your tablet, get one you will like. Good luck

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet