Help for no name tablet ARM926EJ-S rev5 (v5l)

husijander

Feb 28, 2012
I have a low budget tablet. I do not know model, so if you can help me. Youtube, IMO generally do not work.
Please refer the proposal for a stable and perhaps the best upgrade that you know works.
CPU is ARM926EJ-S rev5 (v5l)
Many thanks

No vibrate when start or shutdown,
I think 24 pin-Iphon and ipad conector canot pluged in
Green and red lights-red when charging.

Attachments

• $capture.jpg
    $capture.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,617
  • $IMAGE_146.jpg
    $IMAGE_146.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 1,945
  • $IMAGE_147.jpg
    $IMAGE_147.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 1,621
  • $IMAGE_149.jpg
    $IMAGE_149.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 1,578
Last edited:

husijander

Feb 28, 2012
Thank you. But you know some upgrades that would help with these programs do not work, also when device is placed in portrait display is very slow.

thank you

Temetka

Oct 10, 2011
Of course it is slow. Most of them have a 600MHz processor and 256MB or RAM. Those specs are barely enough to run Android 1.6 let alone any newer versions. Most of them also have a cheap resistive screen and not a nice multi touch screen. When you think about all these factors you can understand why there is very little development interest in them.

I myself am not aware of any upgrades for these units, but that does not mean they are not out there. Keep asking around, you may yet find something. That being said if you have even $150US available to spend there are far more capable tablets available to you.

husijander

Feb 28, 2012
Of course it is slow. Most of them have a 600MHz processor and 256MB or RAM. Those specs are barely enough to run Android 1.6 let alone any newer versions. Most of them also have a cheap resistive screen and not a nice multi touch screen. When you think about all these factors you can understand why there is very little development interest in them.

I myself am not aware of any upgrades for these units, but that does not mean they are not out there. Keep asking around, you may yet find something. That being said if you have even $150US available to spend there are far more capable tablets available to you.

I understand it, but there is a lot of upgrades for the pad, and a lower model, it does not matter to me that this Android2.
The important thing to me is that my Skype and YouTube are doing as much as normal.
So if anyone can recommend some upgrades.

Thanks

husijander

Feb 28, 2012
With system info i found this.
I hope someone will now be easier for me to offer its assistance to upgrade to install the system more stable, and Skype, YouTube and IMO work.

thank you

Attachments

• $20120201122952.jpg
    $20120201122952.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,616