help for superpad

founder

Aug 13, 2012
hello
i got a chinese pad and when i flashed it with a wrong firmeware its broken dont start
when i click power the screen stay black jut the small let go in blue just for 3 sec and stop
please anyone help me
this information about it and its picture

model:MA1002
system:android 2.1
processor:infotmicx210
edition :v01​
memoire interne:16Go
Ram:512Mo
$FlyTouch-3-Android-2.2.jpg

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Im sorry but you have so little information that it is impossible to say anything useful.
You obviously have a Superpad 3/x equivalent, but without knowing ANY details (such as the board info) I dont know what to tell you that will help.
The blue 'ON' light will hopefully catch the eye of someone with a similar pad...

EDIT:
EXCEPT FOR ONE THING... (an afterthought)

Get a copy of the IUW (.ius file) program AND a male-male USB cable... that will allow you to attempt to connect to the pad for updating...
(I assume you did the software 'update' by TF card... but that is only an assumption.)

HOLD DOWN the <MENU> button AND THEN PRESS <PWR> to start the pad. Hold the <MENU> down for at least 5 seconds, THEN PLUG the cable into the LOWER USB port...
IF you have any chance, it will turn the little grey box on the IUW program GREEN.

*** YOU MAY NOT see anything on the screen, even then! Ive had this happen ***

IF THIS WORKS... you still have the ability to replace the 'oops' with something that works!
Good luck!
Lee
:D

Last edited: