Help please!!

LookAtMe

Jul 7, 2011
Hello everyone
I am new in the world of tablets and in forum :D
i just bought Huawei S7-105 with android 2.1 that's all i know about my device.
I bought it from Portugal and it's locked for other countries :( ..... so i need help from someone who knows.
1) can i put custom firmware to the device? if yes please send me links for tutorials
2) how to unlock the sim card for an other country without paying?
3)what i win if i put custom firmware and why i can't call with video from skype?!?

that's for the moment and sorry but i don't know too many from mobiles i am new in this catergory... thank you...!!

Edit: sorry that i am not searching for posts in the olds but i don't understund nothing from here cause i am new i just need a help :D

Last edited:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
You can flash it, there is a ton of info in the Huawei forums.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Tablet Forum

LookAtMe

Jul 7, 2011
Can you please explain what you mean by flash it and just suggest me one tutorial or guide anything to do please ... thank you

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Go to the Hauwei subforum and look at the stickies. All sort of tutorials, faqs and help files. All will be explained.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Tablet Forum

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
Hello everyone
I am new in the world of tablets and in forum :D
i just bought Huawei S7-105 with android 2.1 that's all i know about my device.
I bought it from Portugal and it's locked for other countries :( ..... so i need help from someone who knows.
1) can i put custom firmware to the device? if yes please send me links for tutorials
2) how to unlock the sim card for an other country without paying?
3)what i win if i put custom firmware and why i can't call with video from skype?!?

that's for the moment and sorry but i don't know too many from mobiles i am new in this catergory... thank you...!!

Edit: sorry that i am not searching for posts in the olds but i don't understund nothing from here cause i am new i just need a help :D

The Norwegian released tablet room for other companies, if you use the S7-105 the best I have worked is Swedish. Norway's first installed and then the Swede is still free

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/huawei-ideos-s7-technical/13920-rom-norwegian-2-2-2-s7v100r001c57b111.html

Downloads - Huawei Device Co., Ltd.. V100R001C63B110