Help please...

lisaw89

Apr 19, 2012
Hi, not sure if anyone can help me. I have recently brought this 7inch e tablet and I'm going to work in greece for the summer so will be taking this with me. I need to be able to transfer pictures from my panasonic lumix digital camera onto this tablet. I can connect it and my pictures automatically go into my gallery on the tablet, this is where I have the problem because I cant seem to save them into the gallery and as soon as I unplug the camera lead all the pictures go and none are left in my gallery on this tablet. Please help xlisax

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
You need to d/load them onto an sd card or internal storage on the device to save them.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

lisaw89

Apr 19, 2012
I cant seem to be able to save them to anything and cant even put my sd card from camera into the e tablet as its too big :-( struggling!!!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
You need a micro sd card. These are smaller than sd cards & usually fit into an sd card sized adaptor.maybe if you have a card reader you can load through that but you will need a micro sd card for extra memory on your tab. These are cheap enough to buy from ebay etc.

lisaw89

Apr 19, 2012
The sd card in my camera doesnt have anywhere to fit one of the smaller cards in! Sorry, as you can tell I'm not the best with technology! Would there be any shops that could help me with this problem?!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Like I said. If you get a card reader( most can read many types of card from sd , micro sd mm2 etc & only cost a pound or so from ebay) your tablet should be able to read any data on it as long as card has been formatted first. But you need a micro sd card to insert into the card slot on your tablet to give it aditional memory. These are fairly cheap these days depending on how much memory you want. Eg-8gb around £7/10 on ebay or 16 gb around £14/20. Be sure it is a class 4 or above. When you buy a micro sd card, most come with adaptors so you could also use this for your camera if you wanted to. Maybe get a micro sd/adaptor & card reader in one package. I know they sell these on ebay for little more thn the cost of the card itself