HELP Please!

mtaliancich

Aug 14, 2012
I just got the Zenithink C91 for my son for his birthday. So far, so good, but I cant seem to get it to charge. I have seen on here that this is an issue and should update my firmware, but it is brand new and it has the 4.0.3 version on it. Under my status it has the battery 'discharging' but I still have 20% left, right now. So, I wasnt sure if it says that all the time if not charging.

I have a green light on and when I plug it in, nothing at all happens. Green light stays green and doesnt charge. Please help before the battery dies completly!

thank you!!

benadlam

May 6, 2012
They play up a lot charging. I find with the screen on, plig the charger in. And out. And in and eventually it changes to show its charging. It will still be charging when plugged in tho. It just doesn't show you it is! The little led should show red when plugged in yea?

Sent from my Zenidroid modified ZT282

mtaliancich

Aug 14, 2012
Thnaks. I have tried to plug it in so many times to try and get it to show anything. No, if I plug it in, there is no red LED. The LED stays green the entire time while screen is on. The lock screen showed 'plug in charger' and the charger was plugged up to it. I have tried multiple outlets in the house, ones I know work.

Any help is apprecieated!!

benadlam

May 6, 2012
http://www.sendspace.com/file/l2x7nd

Download this..... Its a custom rom. Nicer and faster etc and has a battery patch file in it.

You need to unzip it, and it gives you a folder called zt-update, open that and inside is another folder called zt-update. Copy that folder to the main directory of the sd card for your tablet. (within that folder should be files) Put it back in your tablet. Turn off your tablet. Once off hold the camera button down while turning back on and it should boot up into update mode. (it may say are you sure you want to continue, if so press camera button) then sit and wait. It should go through a lot of installation then reboot. Then wait some more. First reboot can take a scary long while to happen

Sent from my Zenidroid modified ZT282