Help with chinese tablet pc MID 7 inch!!

manizales10

Dec 30, 2010
Hello everyone

I bought for christmas a tablet from china with a different android than the normal one. I am wondering if it is possible to watch rmvb files in these kind of tablet, because i already downloaded rock player base and nothing happened. Just another question, how to put office files(ppt, pdf,...) in these kind of tablets? When i bought it the seller told me that it had the Android 1.7 version, but i dont think so, because when i boot my tablet it appears 1.9something, and i think that this version doesnt exist from google android.

I would be very pleased if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
if you can find another rom to reflash the tablet it may have a non-chinese android market

huishell

Jan 19, 2011
$调整大小 _MG_7712.JPG $调整大小 _MG_7719.JPG
When I use IMAP X220 to play shift 13, the picture of the game is almost white, I can't even see any colour of the car?
Follow is the link of 8'' mid
http://www.**************/store/803...t-PC-MID-ARM11-CPU-MAX1-2GHZ-HD-1080P-3D.html

Last edited:

desfoo

Oct 25, 2010
Hello everyone

I bought for christmas a tablet from china with a different android than the normal one. I am wondering if it is possible to watch rmvb files in these kind of tablet, because i already downloaded rock player base and nothing happened. Just another question, how to put office files(ppt, pdf,...) in these kind of tablets? When i bought it the seller told me that it had the Android 1.7 version, but i dont think so, because when i boot my tablet it appears 1.9something, and i think that this version doesnt exist from google android.

I would be very pleased if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance

you need to convert the files aligning to the correct video & audio codec. if not mistaken, it does not support any higher than 640 pixels. btw, i think your unit is android 1.6 as i m not sure if there is android 1.7

agirezorn

Aug 26, 2012
i have 10. MID android 2.3 and I forgot the security picture for the 3 x 3 points . . . I forgot how to draw it
. . .
. . .
I only heart you can do a factory reset, but I don t know how to do it
someone can help?????