Help with coby mid7125 cannot use fastboot/recovery or cm recovery

alexander2

Jan 25, 2012
Help!!! I was messing arounc with my coby mid7125 and now when ever i try to update my system to were it shows the little android with the triangle etc instead it just says i have enter FAST BOOT mode so then i tryed working with fastboot but i could not get my windows nor mac to reconize the device in fastboot plus i had recently rooted my device so i had cmrecovery but after trying rom manager from the market to install cym7 it told me i was not a root user nor did i have cmrecovery so i flashed one from the rom maneger htc thunder bolt from there it went down hill i lost both my recovery and root acess does ANY BODY have a resolution to my unique situation?
Sent from my MID7125 using Android Tablet Forum

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
There are threads about how to do it on a 7127/8125/8127, it's basically the same. But you will need a backup, if you don't have one you will have to ask for one, so maybe another user can share his backup.

alexander2

Jan 25, 2012
So it will restrore my factor recovery and or allow mebto go and update the system without it saying device has entered fastboot mode
And use the home >power keys to execute theses actions?
Sent from my MID7125 using Android Tablet Forum