Help with Recovery Coby Kyros MID 7048

Giilberto

Jan 14, 2014
======RESOLVED======

Hello friends !

I'm here to ask for your services to anyone who can help me and also not be it.

Well the problem is that my Coby Kyros MID7048 , which tablet I have, have a problem, and it shows me that encendarla Coby logo , ok all good, but then it is loaded into Android, and hence does not pass, all afternoon there is then I need your help.

Check this post

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/coby-generation-3/54185-coby-kyros-mid7048-4-bricked.html

And note that this user had the same problem as me , and uh seen already resolved , and excuse me , but not enough and had the ability to grasp to do , not to be installed first, then install that download that 's the main thing , then you might want to help me please , if you do not mind .

I must say that my tablet if it enters the recovery mode, so I can install through the Ext_SD

So far what I have installed, that is how little eh able to capture , as my English is not good enough , and I helped by Google Translate that truth is no help at all, but if it helps me understand .

I have :

The Root_Gapps_Signed.zip of

I must say that before this happened my Coby Kyros MID7048 tablet was Rooteada .

The 7048_dump.zip friend acidburn23 which eh could not figure out how to use .

And finally , The 7048_System_Restore the vampirefo friend.

If you need more information , please just ask and I will gladly if is the give you .

Very good morning , afternoon or evening to all, and hope you can help me with my problem :))

==========================EDIT 1==========================

I just downloaded this, and see if I can tell if it works well or not delete. =D

7048 recovery root gapps - Free Download from mediafire - 4-shared.eu

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Install my 7036 fake recovery, then do factory reset, then do a backup, then install 7048 system restore.
The backup is important your wifi might be different, from your back up we can get the wifi stuff if needed.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Phone

Giilberto

Jan 14, 2014
Friends You are great, really, but you could tell me how to back up the recovery?

Really thank you, and excuse all the trouble.

Giilberto

Jan 14, 2014
Now the tablet is only a small problem, and that does not turn on wi-fi, hopefully you can help me, but seriously friend, I would like to thank you all!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Now the tablet is only a small problem, and that does not turn on wi-fi, hopefully you can help me, but seriously friend, I would like to thank you all!

You need to upload your backup, when I get time I will pull the WiFi stuff from it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Phone

Giilberto

Jan 14, 2014
Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
You messed up your vold.fstab, so tablet couldn't boot, your backup is fine but vold.fstab is wrong, why did you make those changes?

Your tablet is newer than the version I posted, so I will make a restore from your version as well.

Last edited:

Giilberto

Jan 14, 2014
For the problem of SD card :C

But I do not care that much, now what matters most to me is the wi-fi

But already got fix the vold.fstab thank you.

Last edited: