help..

kanoemaui

Feb 16, 2011
I have been trying for two days to download the update that my superpad/wowpad says I need with no success its that deb.2.1- 1561 or whatever. I'm new to this tablet but I'm not stupid.lol I keep clicking on the pause button but haven't even gotten anything of the update. I was reading about it on a thread last night and it soundd like a lot of people having same issue.however mine pauses and then says check network..I'm connecter to my wireless so I jst don't know what else to do. I tried to download the file to do the update manually but it said download failed. Am I to do that from a regular pc? Also don't know how to format the sd to that thing it says to format it to...someone please help me..do I keep trying to download from the exclamation point in my upper lef corner or? ? I want to do the update but I'm stuck..thanks for any help....

Appychappy

Jan 24, 2011
There is no update yet, we are all waiting. Format sd on windows pc select fat 32.
Click settings icon on desktop have a rat around the contents can't do any harm.