Hey Everyone (Welcome)

Gnorf

Apr 13, 2012
I'm soon to be a new user of a Coby Kyros 7015B with the 2.3 Android Gingerbread. (It's in the mail.) I will probably need a lot of assistance. I am pretty familiar with computers, but this will be my first tablet. I am older but willing to learn. I used to fly remote control gas airplanes and helicopters but am now waiting to retire from work. Any information on the Kyros 7015B will be appreciated.
Gnorf

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Gnorf, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. That 7015B seems to be a very popular tablet lately, someone must be having a pretty good sale on them or something. While you're waiting for it to arrive, I'd suggest you read this thread http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-one-guide-how-start-your-android-tablet.html on the care and feeding of a brand new tablet. If, after getting the tablet, you need anything regarding the tablet just click this link to the Coby Generation 1 forum and you'll be in the right place to research or ask questions about it. Enjoy the forum and your new tablet!