Hey there!!!!!!!111

tinchoska

Feb 14, 2013
hello guys, i am tinchoska from argtentina, i have own a A2109 idea tab two weeks ago, and i am glad to bought that, soi, i wanna know everything about the tablet's world, i only know everything about phones, but tablets... new world.... where should i start? what to do? jb is something good? or should stay on ics? lots of question jeje...

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
You appear to be asking this same question a lot. You need to figure out what you want to do as a starting point.There are plenty of threads on the forum covering just about any subject when it comes to using Android.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Tinchoska,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new A2109. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

Then, head down to the Lenovo IdeaTab A2109 forum and start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion.

There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people in that forum and I'm sure they'll help you as much as they can. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!

Spider