Hi All, New to Site

Vispera

Jan 3, 2013
hi new to site and to tablets but im not new to tech stuff i build my own desktops and dabble if other stuff i got my wife a nexus 7 just a few weeks ago and my kids a nabi 2 now its my turn but i would like something a little bit bigger maybe a 9.7 or 10.1 any suggestions would be much appreciated :D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Vispera, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
hi new to site and to tablets but im not new to tech stuff i build my own desktops and dabble if other stuff i got my wife a nexus 7 just a few weeks ago and my kids a nabi 2 now its my turn but i would like something a little bit bigger maybe a 9.7 or 10.1 any suggestions would be much appreciated :D

Hi Vispera, you can take a look at the Ainol Novo 10 Hero(10.1 inch tablet with dual core dual camera, android 4.1, IPS screen) it's now on a special sale in our site for only $179.9, you can also join the *Ainol Hero Group Buy* to save more money here:http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...nol-hero-group-buy-you-can-save-up-31usd.html