Hi all

Horus

Oct 27, 2011
Hi all, I have just bought a Android Tablet as part of my Son's Christmas present. I am not sure what manufacturer it is, it has MID on the box and it is called a MID703 in the manual (well slip of paper that came with it. I hope I can help and get some help with getting the best out of these things.

Have a great day all.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Horus, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new tablet. You do your Christmas shopping way earlier than I do.:) Nice to have you with us at Android Tablets. If you have any questions regarding the tablet, click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section and post them there. If you use the search box in the upper right corner of any forum page first, you'll probably find your question has already been asked and answered. If not, start a new thread and ask away.

Horus

Oct 27, 2011
Thanks Spider. To be honest I have never bought a Christmas present this early, usually I get to the shops on Christmas Eve. lol. We bought the tablet this early to make sure it worked and to join an Android Forum to make the best of it before he gets it. He is only 6 but has the skills of a teenage on a PC so a tablet for educational purposes and up to now it has surpassed our expectations, so much we might have to buy another for us. lol

Thanks again for the welcome and the link, that's very kind. :)