Hi all

Dec 26, 2011
As the name implies .. I'm droidly challenged.

I have a new Thrive (Honeycomb) and have been playing around with it for two days. Truthfully most things are intuitive - kudos to the good people at google.

I hoping to get some help, advice, and tips as this is my first android device. At the moment I'm looking for a all-in-one email client for gmail, live, and yahoo that has built-in schedule management. At the moment I have two email apps (one for live - I believe it is MS exchange) and a separate schedule app.

.. oh and I'm trying to figure out how to connect my vehicles built-in bluetooth to my tablet so I can skype from my vehicle..

(Will post both questions in an appropriate forum).

.. and looking for a reasonably priced case, stylus, and protectors. Most of the brick and mortar places are soaking us blind.

Cheers,

-BT

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi BT, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on the new Thrive. Glad you decided to join us here as a member of the forum. Sounds to me like one stop shopping is all you need to answer all your questions. Just click this link to the Toshiba Thrive forum and you'll be magically transported there. Check the existing threads to see if your question is already being discussed and join in if it is. If not, post a new thread and ask away. I hope that helps you out. Good luck with the new Thrive.:)