Hi All

SFC05

Feb 23, 2013
Hi All,

New to tech forums, thought I should get off my bum and learn a little.

I live in Sydney

I bought a Bauhn ICS AMID-972XS from Aldi in Sept '12 generally very happy with it. Yesterday I bought a Bauhn cover/bluetooth keyboard again from Aldi.

Now to the 'challenge''.... I have connected the keyboard to the tablet and all appears fine within settings, clearly states keyboard is connected, the problem is that the keyboard is not working with any application. I don't bilieve the issue is with the keyboard as I have a second tablet and cover (my sons) and same problem. I have tried a little self helf by reading the Bauhn thread, no success at this stage. I will now post a comment there as well, any suggested fixes would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Greg

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Greg, welcome to the forum, nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Hopefully, you'll get some replies to your thread in the Bauhn tablets forum. All I've found is there's a Cobalt Electronics in Silicon Valley CA, but it seems they're just the US distributer, not the manufacturer. There's also a Cobalt Tabs somewhere in China, but there doesn't seem to be any contact information available anywhere. Perhaps Aldi can help.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm glad you managed to get that sorted out. Also glad you'll be able to return it for a refund. It's a shame it doesn't work with your tablet, but at least you won't be out the money.:rolleyes: