Hi everyone

GingerBiscuit

May 3, 2012
Hi everyone,

My name is Tim, I own a Motorola Xoom and Live in London. I am waiting on the announcement of the Galaxy S3 tonight so I can look to upgrade my phone to a nice new shiny android device :)

I am currently developing games for fun for my Xoom. The first of which I released last week for free on Google play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.game.CrowdedSpace) Its a retro style scrolling shooter with TD style generated enemy waves... enough about that though as I may post something more full about it later.

I mostly use my tablet for development and during my Daily commute into London. I have had it for just under a year, and I'm not sure how I ever coped without it...

Thanks for reading

Tim K
@GingerDeveloper

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Welcome tim from a fellow brit in devon. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Tim, welcome to Android tablets. Glad you decided to join the forum. I checked out your app and it's getting very good ratings so far.
If you decide to post anything regarding your free apps, the Android Tablet Games section of the forum would be the place to do that.

Geniebeanie

May 3, 2012
Hi Tim, I just joined the forum because I just bought a LePan11 tablet. I am having a hard time accesing the internet with my cable modem and wireless modem. Good luck with your new device.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Geniebeanie, welcome to you as well. I'd suggest you click this link to the Le Pan Tablets forum and look though the threads posted there to see if your problem has already been discussed. If not, start a new thread there to get help from the folks who are the experts on your new tablet Good luck and enjoy the forum!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi Tim, I just joined the forum because I just bought a LePan11 tablet. I am having a hard time accesing the internet with my cable modem and wireless modem. Good luck with your new device.

Hi Geniebeanie, as spider said checkout the Le Pan forum. In particular you might want to look at the thread about updating the software which should help with your wifi issue.

JP

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Tim, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you are going to enjoy developing on your Xoom :)

JP

GingerBiscuit

May 3, 2012
Thanks for the Welcome :)

Spider - I will ensure I post in the correct place when posting links to my apps... and 2 of those reviews are friends I asked to test it :p (although in fairness I didnt asked them to review it) I'm quite please with the rest of the feedback so far as this is purely a hobby thing for me and a bit of fun.

I pre-ordered my Galaxy S3 last night and got a Galaxy tab for free as I was one of the first 1000 pre-orders :) so will soon have an abundance of Android devices to test on