Hi Everyone!

Philippos

Dec 9, 2012
I'm totally new to the droid world. I've recently bought a mid9010 tablet. The default homepage was set to s1.ereadingsource.com. I've changed it to google.com. The problem appears when I try a "web search": The s1.ereadingsource.com opens in the new tab instead of the google page.
How I change this and remove once and for all the "s1.ereadingsource.com" from the tablet ?
Any assistance would be highly appreciated.
TIA
Philippos

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Philippos , congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. It sounds as though there's also a default page for new tabs on that browser. If so, change that one as well. In case that's not it, I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Philippos

Dec 9, 2012
Hi Philippos , congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. It sounds as though there's also a default page for new tabs on that browser. If so, change that one as well. In case that's not it, I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Spider, thanks for your reply. Please note that
- the problem persists even after I've installed and use Chrome as a browser.
- I don't know where to locate the settings in order to change the default page for new tabs as you suggest

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hopefully, someone will come along here in Q&A who can help you further.