Hi guys! Quick question about the ASUS transformer prime tablet

newgirl92

Mar 7, 2012
I heard that a new model of it is going to be released and this has caused me stop myself from going out and buying the current model, does anybody know when it will be released? Or should I give up the waiting and just go and buy one?
Thanks guys!

xoxo

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I know the Padfone is supposed to come out in April. But, the next round of tablets (the TF700 and TF300 series) are rumored to be coming out in the 2nd quarter, but nothing more concrete that I have heard.

Seeing a demo of the TF700 side by side with the TF201, I was not all that impressed with it. Heck, I am still fat dumb and happy with my TF101 and have no desire to upgrade yet.

If you think you want a tablet, I say go get one now. The next series may be delayed. In August the Prime was rumored to be ready in October. It did not hit the shelves until late December. If you wait for the TF700's to drop, the next new ones will be there. It is an endless cycle.

tazz3

Feb 23, 2012
the next tablets the TF700 and TF300 are comeing i dont know when the 2 quarter starts
but the 300 tablet is going to be a step abaove the 101 for 399. i think i will waite
i allmost got an ipad3 but its was to much money

ShakeyJake

Mar 3, 2012
Q2 is usually classed as starting in April. I dont think the new ones will be revolutionary, the time to buy is now!