Hi, tablet newbie here. But Android user!

loonymoon

Apr 2, 2012
Hi,

I recently bought a Galaxy tab 10.1 as a refurb unit. I nearly went for an ipad 3 (probably a swear word on here) but decided that since I'm used to the android interface on my mobile phone (samsung galaxy s2) I'd like the relative freedom of android. I did get some stick for my choice from ipad users but so far I'm happy with my tablet. I'm looking to learn more about what it can do.

I'm currently looking into the best ways to share docs etc and other cloud services like printing. My current problem is trying to get printing on a non-wifi printer attached to a LG-NAS box working. I nearly got it to work with PrinterShare app but the test page won't print properly - just get the first line then it hangs.

Anyway I'll be searching around the forums for answers to my queries but if anyone knows of any good threads to start with I'd be grateful to hear them.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello loonymoon, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Galaxy tab. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. It sounds as though you'll find most of what you're looking for in either the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forum or the section on apps at Android Tablet Apps Just click those links and you'll zip right there. If you're searching for something in particular, there's a forum search box in the upper right corner of every forum page just under the "Settings" and "Log Out". Good luck, and enjoy the forum!