Hisense7lite won't connect to MIFI

TechNewbie

Jan 13, 2014
Hi, I have Hisense sero 7 lite and it will not connect to my virgin MIFI 2200-it recognizes it, saves it, but there's no connection-Can anybody help me connect PLEASE?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forrum

All the MyFi devices I've seen require some setup before they will allow you to actually access it. You'll need to set up a type of security and password in the device. I assume you have done that?

If you have, you may need to put in some DNS information in the tablet's connection setup.

TechNewbie

Jan 13, 2014
Thank u for getting back 2 me so soon-But i don't know what DNS is-seriously whoever takes on this case will have to talk to me like a 5 year old-I would really appreciate any help. If U R up 4 it.Thank U

TechNewbie

Jan 13, 2014
Hi I purchased the MIFI for my daughter to use with her laptop she was in grad school and it was way to access internet away from school-the only signal can I get is dial up, so we used it on that laptop she graduated moved to the big city & didn't need it so I took it bought a tablet and it won't work-My brother & sister n law were here for the holidays and they could use it with their laptops and all they needed was the password-So I don't know-Are u saying it needs to be configured for the tablet?Sorry for the long history but I'm thinking the more u know the better At least I hope. Thanks 4 your help

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If it had been configured it "may" work, or not. It may need a change in the type of security being used. Try WPA/WPA2 - TKIP. If you get it working with the tablet it would still work with current generation laptops.