Hola!

dthoma19

Nov 20, 2013
$1450206_10153573059825160_992704162_n.jpg

Hello all! Thanks for having me. I decided to join this forum as someone who is not currently a tablet owner, but who is looking to purchase and prefers Android OS.

I am currently enrolled at a university, where I major in public relations. One of my classes is actually conducting a market research survey to determine the importance of the price of tablets compared to other tablet features. If you'd like to take a quick survey and contribute to our results, feel free. If not, that's cool, too. Link: https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bexQIqWCXpvCiLr

So, where would someone suggest I start to learn more about what Android tablet I get for my needs?

Best,
Dani

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Dani, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

When you're ready to start looking for a tablet, the best place to ask for help in deciding is the Android Tablet Discussions section. start a new thread there and tell the folks what your needs are concerning size, price range etc.

Enjoy the forum!