Holy Cr@p I have full flash working on MID7012

ellandry

Sep 26, 2011
ok I am so tired right now hopefully I make sense. I have installed so many versions on this tablet im surprised im not blind. I tried rooting the tablet and adding the Flash lite files. I tried install the ARM6 tweaked version of Flash, nothing worked. I stumbled on this web browser that I had never heard of before. After installing it I noticed it had specific options in the settings for invoking flash so I said WTH. Well when I browse with the browser all Flash sites and games work. Adobes site says im running flash 10.3.xxxx and even the Disney Channel TV web site which is laden with Flash runs perfectly as do the videos and audio there. Im not taking credit for doing anything special but something this browser is doing seems to solve the Flash access problem so I thought I would share my good fortune.

Puffin.Web.Browser.1.6.2862.Android.apk

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cloudmosa.puffin&hl=en

Last edited:

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Wow, that's really awesome ellandry! Thanks for sharing the information, I am sure people will be THRILLED If this works for them like it is for you! :D

GenMasterB

Dec 19, 2011
It's working great. one issue.. getting 5-6 fps, anyway to overclock with or without rooting? I love this tablet. I tried the pandigital novel (yuch), the Velocity Cruz r103 (horrible), but this is sweet, especially @ 79 bucks.. I sure hope you have some info on this.. Quake 3 is calling my name! I installed it, it looks great but 1-2 FPS.. omg..

rcorsino88

Dec 25, 2011
Hey whatssup guys? So my wife bought the mid7012 now i came across this thread to add the flash player using puffin . But for some reason while downloading the adobe flash it asked which computer system am i using. What did you put? Thanks in advance!!

ellandry

Sep 26, 2011
no your missunderstanding just install a p k files for flash 10.1 or 10.2 what you can find on the webnow just browse the Web with the browaer I suggested it is able to activate and use flash unlike the built in browser

Hey whatssup guys? So my wife bought the mid7012 now i came across this thread to add the flash player using puffin . But for some reason while downloading the adobe flash it asked which computer system am i using. What did you put? Thanks in advance!![/QUOTE

oviee

Jan 27, 2012
ok I am so tired right now hopefully I make sense. I have installed so many versions on this tablet im surprised im not blind. I tried rooting the tablet and adding the Flash lite files. I tried install the ARM6 tweaked version of Flash, nothing worked. I stumbled on this web browser that I had never heard of before. After installing it I noticed it had specific options in the settings for invoking flash so I said WTH. Well when I browse with the browser all Flash sites and games work. Adobes site says im running flash 10.3.xxxx and even the Disney Channel TV web site which is laden with Flash runs perfectly as do the videos and audio there. Im not taking credit for doing anything special but something this browser is doing seems to solve the Flash access problem so I thought I would share my good fortune.

Puffin.Web.Browser.1.6.2862.Android.apk

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cloudmosa.puffin&hl=en
So do i need flash 10.XXXX already installed on my 7012 ? and if so can you point me to the link

gcase

Feb 24, 2012
Just came across this thread .... THANK YOU. This works. I am running a boat in the VolvoOceanRaceGame .... I can do this now on my 7012. It's obviously not as good as good as using my computer, but I never expected it to be on a mobile of this level.

Thanks again.

Lcarvone

Mar 3, 2012
I read this thread thinking great but when I go to the link it says that it isn't compatible with my 7012 (not rooted but does have Android Market installed). Do I need to have Flash first? Newbie wondering what I am missing....