Honeycomb 3.2 on Galaxy Tab 4g

darlamarie

Dec 10, 2011
I know that Honeycomb 3.2 is available on the wifi only version of the Galaxy Tab but does anyone have any info on when the 4g version is coming out? Just bought it and hate that my games dont fit the full screen.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Android Tablet Forum

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
I know that Honeycomb 3.2 is available on the wifi only version of the Galaxy Tab but does anyone have any info on when the 4g version is coming out? Just bought it and hate that my games dont fit the full screen.

As a work around download spare parts then run it then click compatibility mode reboot then play games or apps full screen

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

darlamarie

Dec 10, 2011
As a work around download spare parts then run it then click compatibility mode reboot then play games or apps full screen

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip. Had no idea this app existed. I downloaded that and I see compatibility was already checked. I left it checked and rebooted my device, went to the apps and they were still not full screen. Did I miss a step?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Thanks for the tip. Had no idea this app existed. I downloaded that and I see compatibility was already checked. I left it checked and rebooted my device, went to the apps and they were still not full screen. Did I miss a step?

Uncheck it then recheck it and reboot.